Life is crazy. Life is beautiful.
May you find something here that will help you celebrate
the weird & wonderful blessing of it all!
- wife to a pastor
- mom to 1 grown woman & 2 dogs
- leader, learner, organizer, fun-lover
- coffee, tea & water drinker
- proud embracer of free highlights & expression lines (you might know them as gray hair & wrinkles)
- creator & admirer of pretty things
- purveyor of yummy onion-free & garlic-free food out of necessity and hunger
- plains-dweller who dreams of the mountains
- follower of a risen Savior
I’ve learned to appreciate the unexpected & creative in life and God has given me plenty of it. I love to share what I’ve learned and experienced in the hope that it can encourage or inspire (perhaps occasionally entertain or amuse) others along the way.
I try not to take myself too seriously and just enjoy the journey of this crazy beautiful life. Thanks for stopping by!