My sweet & fun niece, Abigail, is hosting a blog party this week…and I’m just now participating. There’s still time to check out all the blogs, though, as it doesn’t end until Monday! So I’m still in Blogging 001 (you know, the remedial class), ha ha. My answers to her interview questions are below (hard for me, because I don’t like to play favorites)
1. What’s your favorite time of the day, and why?
Honestly, don’t think I really have one. I can be a bit of a night owl, but it’s really not by choice…I’m sometimes very productive after 11pm. I do love when I am up early to see a sunrise, feel cool crisp air, hear the world waking up. I also love any time I can just relax with my family – doesn’t happen often enough!
2. If health wasn’t an issue, what food could you live off of?
I love SOOOO many different foods…but, if health were not an issue I would eat any of the numerous savory, spicy wonderful things I read on restaurant menus, but cannot eat because I am allergic to onions.
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
To have all the bills paid – for good!
4. What’s one thing that you get teased about a lot?
I’ve served on a leadership team where I’ve traveled and roomed alot with other women and I get teased about being the “Beauty Queen”…because I have lots of hair and like to wear makeup, so it takes me the longest to get ready.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
For some reason I have always identified with Elizabeth Bennett…so I’ll have to go with Pride and Prejudice
6. If you could have one talent that you don’t already have, what would it be?
That’s easy – I’d be the incredible singer that I am in my imagination 🙂
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Italy – probably specifically Tuscany – I could go with my mom, haha. Beautiful scenery, friendly people & ancient architecture, yeah take me now!!!!
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
I would sing praises to my God & King, and I’d probably mix up the styles, jazz, country, rock…
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Right now? Appliance store (and it might not be enough). My house is 13 years old, and so are all my appliances (except my washer & dryer, which have held on for 17 years so far)
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I’m going to have to go with now. I can choose to wear denim or silk…doll-up or go natural…I find technology very handy…a machine washes my clothing & dishes…yep, now is good 🙂
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
I won’t cheat and say brown, black or gray with colored accessories. I’ll have to go with the color I get the most compliments on – teal/turquoise
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
13. What’s the last album you listened to?
Does anyone listen to whole albums anymore??? Probably Travis Cottrell’s Ring the Bells (Christmas…that’s how long it’s been since I’ve listened to an album straight through)
14. What’s something we’d be surprised to know about you?
I love to exercise (hard to tell looking at me)… love to do it, but lack the discipline & sleep habits to get it in regularly.
Visit Abigail’s Blog and link up if you want! Have a beautiful weekend!