I pray this day has you counting your blessings, whether they are obvious or you are in a season where you have to hunt a little harder for them.
give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1Thessalonians 5:18 (ESV)
Some of the things I am thankful for…
- My Savior, my family, my friends (including my blog friends!), health, provision, grace, mercy
- My church family, my small groups, my Campus Kids Ministries Bible Club kids & fellow team members
- 19 years with my beautiful daughter who had a birthday on Monday!
- The shower I am about to take with clean water (no kidding, really, I’ve not been feeling well lately and it is much needed…and I’ve been where clean water is not readily available)
- The Chocolate Chip Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins I made a few weeks ago and froze – which means I didn’t have to make breakfast this morning 🙂
- Quadruple the RAM on my computer this week – this was SO needed, especially with the 2 or 3 recent Firefox updates…15 minutes online was eating all my resources, not good for the blogging or the blog reading!
- A hubby who drove about 40 miles round trip to buy us a free range turkey, not injected with mysterious “flavorings” that could potentially make me sick
- A Black Friday tire sale, just when my daughter needs new tires on her car
- Pumpkin Pie – no really, I LOVE pumpkin pie – can you believe I have not had a piece yet this fall???
- The makeup I will put on after my shower which will enhance my features and make me feel human & girly again 🙂
- Too, too many things to mention here…but isn’t it good to reflect and think of all of the people & things that give your life joy, hope, meaning, fun, texture, beauty, etc.?
I pray you find thankfulness in your heart and soul every single day!!!
I’ll be back Monday and the rest of the week with a GIVEAWAY, recipes & other good stuff!